QUICK & EASY TOMATO SOUP
Quick & Easy Tomato Soup
Try this quick & easy tomato soup, for a delicious winter dinner. Serve with crusty buttered bread.
Prep: 15 mins
Cook Time: 20 mins
- 6 large ripe tomatoes
- 2 carrots
- 2 onions
- 2 garlic cloves
- Olive oil
- 2 stock cubes
- 2 x 400g tinned tomatoes
- Handful of fresh basil
- Peel and slice carrots, garlic and onions. Dice celery.
- Head 2 tbsp oil in a large pan over a medium heat. Add the chopped ingredients and cook for 10-15 mins until softened.
- Dissolve stock in 1.5 litres of boiling water
- Add the stock to the pan with the chopped vegetables and add the tinned and fresh tomatoes.
- Stir and bring to a boil, then reduce the heat and simmer for 10 mins with the lid on.
- Remove from heat and season with salt and pepper. Stir through basil leaves.
- Using a blender, pulse the soup until smooth.
- Season and serve!
Interested in giving Woop a try?