3 TASTY SNACK RECIPES FOR YOUR NETFLIX MARATHON
Snacks and Netflix – they go hand in hand. We suggest 3 easy snacks you can whip up in the kitchen before settling in to a night of entertainment.
Make approx 20 cups popcorn
- 1/4 cup oil
- 2/3 cup popcorn kernels
- Add the oil and 3 kernels to a large pot with a glass lid. When the kernels have popped the pot’s temperature is up to heat.
- Add the rest of the kernels and take the pot off the heat. Wait 30 seconds. Put the pot back on the heat and shake occasionally until popping slows.
- After 2 mins take the lid off to let out any steam and keep the popcorn crisp. Sprinkle with salt and toss to coat.
Cheat: Use a popcorn maker. Simply add kernels to the popcorn maker and let it pop – it’s super quick and easy. Plus there’s no need to use butter or oil at all if you wanted a healthier alternative.
Customise with chocolate drizzle, coconut flakes, caramel, hot sauce…you name it!
APPLE SLICE ‘COOKIES’
- Red apples
- Peanut Butter
- Coconut shavings
- Slivered Almonds
- Chocolate chips (small)
- Lemon (optional)
- Remove apple core and slice into thin slices.
- If preparing in advance rub a lemon on the slides on both sides to prevent browning
- Pat the apple slices dry
- Spread a thin layer of peanut butter on the apple slice
- Sprinkle with almonds, coconut and chocolate chips
CHOCOLATE COVERED POTATO CHIPS
- 1 pound high quality chocolate
- 8 Cups ridged potato chips
- Melt the chocolate. A quick way (other than using a water bath), is to microwave the chocolate in intervals of 30 secs until melted.
- Using tongs dip in potato chips one at a time
- Place on wax paper and allow to set
Interested in giving Woop a try?